When you choose Sealy you’ll rest easy
The instructions should be followed carefully as they can extend the life of the bed. Read the Mattress Care Guide for more information on caring for your mattress.
The benefits conferred by this Guarantee are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the Purchaser has under Singapore law.
To obtain the benefits of this Guarantee, complete the registration online within 21 days of the mattress delivery.
Sealy offers a 10 year Guarantee. This Guarantee is only for the benefit of the original purchaser (“the purchaser”) of the product.
Sealy will repair (or replace at Sealy’s option) without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined). Sealy reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an insanitary condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
All Transportation charges for Guarantee/Warranty service will be met by the purchaser during the 10 year Guarantee/Warranty period. Transportation charge of $40 is applicable from the second year onwards.
If identical materials are not available at time of repair or replacement, Sealy reserves the Manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
This Guarantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Loose or broken foundation wire
- Compression of modules
- Leg and castor failure
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling or burns)
- Mattress damaged due to an inappropriate foundation
- Normal body indentations (less than 32mm)
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Bedding sold “As is” / Bed height / Comfort Preference / Sheet fit
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective
- Damage due to abuse
- The guarantee or warranty will be voided if the mattress is soiled or in unsanitary condition
- In the case of warranty, do note that replacements (if any) are chargeable based on the number of years you have used your current mattress.
For example, if your mattress is already 4 years old, the replacement will be charged at 40% of the current retail price.
Don’t ever place this product near open flames or exposed it to fire.
This mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases/ Don’t smoke in bed.
Your Sealy Adjustable Base system is warranted against defects in the workmanship or materials for a period of ten (10) years from the warranty commencement date.
The Warranty covers:
• Electrical components
• Drive motors
• Massage motors
1st – 3rd year – Complimentary
4th – 10th year – Pro-rated charges + labour + transportation cost
Components/ spare parts (E.g. Electronics, Electrical components, Drive motors, Massage motors)
1st year – Complimentary
2nd – 10th year – Pro-rated charges + labour + transportation cost
The Warranty does not apply:
• To any damage caused by the purchaser
• If there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of the unit’s parts
• If the unit has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner’s Manual, this warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Sealy
• To damage to mattresses, fabrics, cables, electrical cords or items supplied by Dealers
• If there has been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the unit for finding an unsatisfactory power connection
• If the recommended weight restrictions are not followed (386kg on all sizes), the warranty will be void
Sealy Singapore offers a 1-Year Limited Warranty from the date of delivery for bedframes covering manufacturing defects.
The 1-Year Warranty covers:
• Visible indentations resulting from defects in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear
• Any physical or structural defect in the bedframe that causes its wood to break despite normal usage and proper handling
The Warranty does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Individual comfort preferences relating to design, materials and feel
• Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer
• Damage incurred during transit from place to place, after the initial delivery and installation provided by Sealy